Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Current Bethlehem Center Needs

I never, never, ever do this, but now that my blog has gotten up to a big 7 readers, here we go:

1-Pumpkins and volunteers needed for Halloween Pumpkin Carving Party. We need approximately 150 pumpkins by October 29th for each of our kids to carve at this party. We also need volunteer supervision from 2:00-5:30 on October 30th. Volunteers MUST be background checked for this opportunity!
2-Santa suit for December 6th
3-Volunteers for the 2:30-5:00 shift of the golf tournament this Monday.
4-Money. Whether it's a $5 donation or a $5,000 donation, every bit helps the center out.

For more information about anything above, call me at 704-371-7404 or e-mail me at ahutchison@bethlehemcenter.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment


View My Stats