Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fireworks...

I realized I never posted about my first fireworks experience.

So, Thursday, I sat down and read up on shooting fireworks. I did everything it said. MV-Shutter speed-2, aperture-8, turn flash off, bring tripod, etc...

Well, then it came time for fireworks, and I happened to have a professional photographer sitting next to me. Funny how that happens in Amy world. So, after I had spent all day researching the "to do", he took the camera and made his own adjustments. And of course those came out a thousand times better. Here was our best one from that night:



The next night, I tried it again. I took out my camera and tripod, and realized that I had absolutely no idea how to work the tripod:



If you look closely, you can see Mike staring in the distance on my left hand side. I think he was a little sick of trying to help me. ;-)

Here was my best shot from that night:

No comments:

Post a Comment


View My Stats