Monday, February 23, 2009

Lupus Foundation Mardis Gras Gala 2009






OK, so I finally think I've gotten this blog to the way I want it to look. Sorry if you've checked back over the past week and have seen 15 different versions. We're cool, now. :-)

The pictures below are from my first "official" shoot. I was so excited to be a part of this event. Jill, a former Bethlehem Center intern, is now the development coordinator at the Lupus Foundation and asked me to come out and shoot. I was fortunate enough to have another photographer there so I got to play around a little more than I normally would. We both had a lot of fun, and as you can tell from the pictures, so did the crowd!























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment


View My Stats