Sunday, October 12, 2008

Weekend o' rainy fun






One of the perks of being a pk is that every once in a while, people gift their leftover "stuff" to us. This, in the past, has meant free Clemson/Carolina tickets, a buffet of food waiting on us when we got back from trips to Ohio to visit the grandparents, and most recently, a free beach house.




The unfortunate thing is that I often bring rain with me when I visit Wilmington, and this weekend was no different. This meant lots of shopping, lots of puzzle-doing (we finished 1 per day), and lots of playing with the new "toy"... my 16-month-old nephew Owen. I will definitely miss being greeted by, "MAMEEE" when I come out to the kitchen for breakfast.




Here are a couple of shots I got from the weekend. I was hoping for fun beach shots, but since we were stuck in the rain, the weekend didn't provide for very many exciting picture times.




It's Megan's 21st birthday in a couple of weeks, so we had a pre-emptive celebration. Fun stuff!


Don't you love how I was able to get this cool lens flare across her face? Really? OK, seriously, no clue how that happened and too frustrated with Photoshop to fix it...


No comments:

Post a Comment


View My Stats