Saturday, November 8, 2008

Because people are asking me to blog about photography

Really. That's just insanity. It's like that was the original point of the blog or something.

I had a few requests for my blog last night or for more pictures or something along the lines of, "You haven't posted any pictures lately. That's not like you." Wow. People care. I'm touched.

So, here's the status of things. I still reeeeally really really (can I say really?) want to start shooting weddings. There are a couple of things that I need first before I can do this. One is a shoe-mount flash, and another is a faster telephoto. About $800 right there. So for now, I want to do a couple of engagement and bridal portrait sessions. The problem is, I have no idea where to start. So if you happen to be reading this, just got engaged, and are looking for a (very) affordable e-session or bridal portrait photographer, talk at me. :-)

But for now, here are a couple of great 'ens I got from playing with the kids on Halloween. Love 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment


View My Stats