Thursday, April 9, 2009

Going home for Easter

I haven't for-real shot anything in a while, which is why my blog has all of the sudden gotten very boring. I'm looking forward to heading home and grabbing a few shots of the nephew, who is always my favorite subject.

Besides, life has been insanely busy. With volunteering with Engage and Club Red, my schedule has been so packed it has been crazy. My boss has let me know that he wants me to rearrange my schedule so that I'm actually getting two days off a week (crazy concept, I know!) so I'm really excited that I can start getting things organized around the house, work on the photography a little more, get my sanity back. Wow-za.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there,
    Glad to hear you'll have time to take pictures. I like your party photos! No more excuses, go out and take photos. Will check back soon! :)

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats